Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Paul Griffin melon like Jordan CP3: selected by MJ glory


Paul, Anthony Griffin JORDAN brand in Beijing to participate in activities. Activities, three players are right Michael - Jordan paid tribute to Jordan Griffin is unsurpassed as a legend, Anthony chris paul clippers jersey said Jordan was his mentor, and Paul bluntly, is Jordan chosen is a great honor.

Three players yesterday arrived in China, with China small players play a game, talking about the game, Paul said: "Yesterday evening great. Smaller players are very talented and we feel like playing with them We also played an audience as hard, had a really good time yesterday.

In 1988, Michael - Jordan heyday, won the regular season MVP, All-Star MVP, also won the dunk (microblogging) contest winner. Today's monster dunk Griffin was born in 1989, Griffin said: "I think Jordan not only changed his generation, it has changed my generation, though born in 1988, I have not, but I have seen a lot of Jordan Competition wonderful piece, I also tried to learn from him, to imitate him, including his dribble blake griffin red jersey posture, ball-handling skills, as well as jump shots, he was so wonderful control of his body freely, for me he is my heart a legend, one can not go beyond the classic. "

Michael Jordan had a very prolonged exposure - Carmelo Anthony said: "Jordan in the field of casual ease makes me very envious and appreciate in my career, Jordan has influenced me very large and he had also one pair one taught me, our friendship is very strong the whole season, I learned from him a lot of experience and skills he taught me how to grasp every minute on the court, but for me is really a mentor . "

Chris - Paul said: "In college Ye Hao, Ye Hao secondary schools, we are discussing Michael - Jordan, no matter where you go you can see his lithe, posters plastered throughout our bedroom, he really is great, I was personally was Michael - Jordan pick on, for me it is a great honor, and I believe that so many players are only a few people who can truly pick on him, becoming JORDAN series of endorsements. "

Anthony said, when he was a child, he liked to play basketball in the street, he said: "In the outdoors (microblogging) can play fully reflected the love of sport, one day when I was young eyes first thing comes to mind is quickly climb up, go out with small partners play basketball in the summer when I can not even sleep are reluctant to sleep, anxious to dawn, a dawn I can wear uniforms and shoes to play basketball at the same time, every time I went to the outside play on the pitch, I have a very relaxed feeling. "

Activities at the scene three players also showed their latest sneakers. Paul says: I took my shoes to wear to the seventh generation to China also has a special significance, I am willing to tell us something more information about these shoes, and I carmelo anthony swingman jersey want to tell you more about my personal story.

No comments:

Post a Comment